Monday, June 9, 2008

WHaT iF?

what if i was a chef?

what if i was a writer?

what if i killed someone before?

what if girls grow testicles?

these are the few questions that glazed my brain while i was on a bus going home today. i could be a number of things that question my commitment as to how long i would stay in my chosen career. i know someday i will get bored and hearing rumors or stories about people leaving does me no good. maybe someday soon i could just hand in my resignation and get my revenge. being left behind is always hard for me to take.

anyways, it has been a fun day watching people ache their whole day out. from walking to simply bending down, i dunno how to react whether i should pity them or just roll on the floor laughing. forgive me sisters but you are all hilarious.

hell week started and today is a warm up. remember, every smile i see because i am working x's a lot this week equals bad karma. you just count. ill smile back (learned voodoo last week).

what if i sleep now?

watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: