Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FReNCHiePeNNY

feeling down today. 
like the weight of the world on my shoulders.
wife is left at home alone tending a sore throat and on mc.
people shouting at each other in the lab.
sad people around me.
why can't the world be a better place when you need it to be?
people planning to leave.
people planning to come back to work (you-know-who).
slept only 3 hours.
2 patients died.

i was taught to be an optimist since young. i do look at things on the bright side. or i do try to look. yet what i always do is count all the bad things happening to me or around me instead of the blessings i get every single day. i should talk about:

the construction site chicken rice wednesday special.
dropped FFP's that never break nor cracked.
no mojo jojo in sight for 3 days straight.
never leaving my wife at night for the whole week.
rain this morning.
my cat trusts me now and befriends me.
and lots more....

as you can see, we don't have to whine always about why we are like this or like that. or maybe i should read what i write more often. coz it feels like this is a valid sermon for myself.



watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: