Saturday, June 21, 2008

TWoLeSSLoNeLYPPLiNTHeWoRLd

these are the duo that was with me in my radio, walkman, or any other audio devices i had at that time and yes, up until now, in my communicator, my macbook, my ipod. russell hitchcock and graham russell's concert tonight at the expo at 8 pm . . old and voices are strained like a rusty turntable, i still do live through the meaning of their songs and still get inspired by it. no other artists, no other albums can top this duo in my book o' life. i know their lyrics by heart and could sing the whole night along with them . . .im so excited . .and i just can't hide it . . .lolz . . im so gay . . .
watch one. learn one. teach one.

1 comment:

the spool artist said...

hahaha. my gulay, after all these years???!!! i'll check if i have their greatest hits cassette on ebay... that'll be my christmas gift for you! hehehe.