Friday, June 6, 2008

NiCe


been a helluva day yesterday. . . went to work full day with only a couple of hours snooze time. felt like a zombie. felt like i was a ghost. lucky to have ah lian around. kept me busy. kept me entertained.

why izzit huh? why is it that when i work full day, i suffer. but when i work 8 hours and you're the full day, i still suffer?" - grandmaster ah lian ping ping.

well what can i say to that? i have my own shares of bad karma. im too busy understanding it not to answer your enigmas in life.

just finished my csmls (cant study, more like shit) exam. fair to say that its not as bad as i imagined it. well maybe because i could see and feel that i didnt look as frustrated as lacey and piglet when i came out of mother hen's crib. well, im just happy now that i could care less about studying some more. i think i could pass. i know i had more than 18 right answers there. . . i hope.

thanks for my GAP shirts my love. just came today. now my wardrobe seems packed to the rafters. i need some cleaning up to do. dinner tonight is baboy afritada. i love you.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: