Friday, June 20, 2008

KNaCKeReD


stressed out.

worn out.

tired.

exhausted.

sapped.

i didnt know that the word fag also means tired. so i say, im fagged. lolz. been doin some weight lifting today. just bought a 2nd hand 29 inch tv. and it costs as much as it weighs . . .the junk was twice my body weight i think and i cant even do 10 full push ups...tsk. . . my wife is right when she enrolled me to the gym today. . . so that when we renew our vows, i could "honeymoon-carry" her afterwards without me hurting my back...

moving from house to house isn't new to me. for eight years now that i stayed in the little red dot, ive moved 8 times oredi. boon teck road, block 218 yishun, lorong 6 toa payoh, kim keat road, far horizon gardens, bullion park, casa rosa and now punggol road in sengkang. so PUHLEEEZE, stop moving!


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: