Wednesday, April 16, 2008

aMiCoMPeTeNT???


i used to ace exams when i was still in school. that was my strength. every time i have to do oral exams, everything seems to falter. stage fright was my weakness. yet when i mature into what i am now (seems funny to read huh?) it seems that i'd rather talk my way out of trouble rather than writing solutions. i remember saying to myself before i got out of my first job here in singapore, "just let me reach the interview portion, pls pls pls.". coz i know i could convince them to hire me.
just now, i was almost finished with my competency exam and it took a lot of energy from me. i had a hard time focusing. i dunno if it is easy coz i know that i should know the answers but it seems that i cannot put them in writing. i am not confident of what i wrote down. waaaaaaaaaaah . .whats happening to me?
anyways im just happy ive tried. i wont even bother to review it. ill just finish the rest maybe this sunday if i have the time. and again, to all of you homo sapiens hapily sleeping in the cold night under you comfy blankets, i wish you stiff necks and heavy heads when you wake up. hope you forget to comb your hair, forget to wipe your dried saliva when you drooled last night, forget to zip your pants when you get out of your hauzes. grrrrrrrrrr . .i miss my bed.

belated happy monthliversary best friend! i love you mostest!

watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: