Monday, November 17, 2008

PeRFeCT HouSEBaND

wah lau!
dammit. so so forgetful. was planning to upload bali photos tonight since im on night shift again. darn!

anyways, am glad that passing messages tonight was smooth and quiet (so far i haven't discovered something fishy). i do hope it will be a quiet night since again i forgot to take some vitamins and dinner wasn't that great. i dunno what's wrong with me. i noticed lately that i have been sloppy in the kitchen. even my chicken arroz caldo this lunchtime isn't as yummy. do you hear me god of the kithen??? do you want me to be an atheist?

just finished watching hellboy II . . .so funny . .this is one feelgood movie. especially that scene whereby abe and red were singing barry manilow's "can't smile without you" . . .lolz . .im still smiling . . .

just finished watching transamerica this afternoon too . .while folding clothes coz my other half is so busy working . . .imagine me on top of my bed in fron of my tele and beside me are 3 hampers full of clothes ready to be folded. ami a good husband or wat?!?!?!?

hey borj, why doncha watch transamerica and see lynette scavo having a penis!!!its in our dvd player . .i haven't taken it out yet . . .feel sorry im not beside you tonight . .just sniff yourself to sleep with my favorite (unwashed for 6 years) blue pillow . . .keep it warm for me. luv ya.

laters buwayas . ..


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: