Thursday, November 13, 2008

ouCH! DiD iT HuRT?

is dat u?

is that really you?

i took up some fishing lessons when i was in Bali, Indonesia over the weekend and guess what! someone took the bait!!!

what a big catch that was. a whaleful of deceit!or a gurami of truth! i dunno how to describe it but both definitions are valid. ( making it a gurami is an exaggeration, i just don't know any fish smaller than a gurami, could be microscopic!)

guilty? define guilt. Self-reproach for supposed inadequacy or wrongdoing. whoa. a little logic here.
1. you did something wrong.
2. you read a blog and related yourself to it.
3. you "self-reproach".
4. you reacted.
5. you are guilty!
jury's out . . . or maybe just look in the mirror and save some dignity. guilty. on all counts!

life is not fair i suppose. that's what the Bible tells me. it is just. nobody's throwing at an apple tree unless they bear fruit (lots of it ,actually). my life right now, if i could describe it, is simply full of love, contentment and hunger for adventure at the same time. i know im not perfect nor will i ever be but with my wife beside me im complete. we complement each other. yes we do fight. ask your apuys and great grandparents and they will tell you the same old boring verdict. marriage is not a bliss. it is a struggle. and i know we are winning . . . .

awim bawep awim bawep awim bawep . . . .to all my fans . . .thank you for running my business well even though its none of your business. to my lesser minions! come and lets declare that today is the day that is the same as last year! and im just curious why you continue reading my blog even though it is sometimes contaminated with garbage like this entry.

Trivia: did you know that this blog can track you down wherever you are and at what time you read this and what operating system and browser you use and . . . .lots more!

search "bansoy diesto" under google dot com. geeeez . .im a celebrity!

desperate? insane? . . .tsk tsk tsk. all i thank for is that my wife saved me from hell. gave me back my self respect and dignity and showed me how love should be lived. love is never an obligation. needs not to be laborous. love is like a plain gaze and not gifts mandatory given. materialistic-ism , social climbing and being "kay poh" does nothing good. i cannot even handle my own blog, then why would i read others? (except for Mr. Biga-on's blog of course). friendster sux. and why would we read yours btw? all we could get are lies and deceit and self proclaimed do gooder. never did, never will. im sorry to disappoint. im only human with a will not to waste on gossips.

facts are facts. manipulated truth. name it. bottom line is i won't gather followers to join my cause. i am what i am and i don't give a shit of what other people say. no, i dont owe you anything and i say what ever i want to say. ill tell the truth coz im forced to do so. ill do everything that i can to protect my family and loved ones. being quiet did me no good. maybe someone did asked for it. maybe it's googles' fault. damn you google dot com!

i was tempted to react word for word. i was about to go berzerk and break my comfort zone and be like hmmn . . anyways, mooooozahhhh . .thanks adam sandler. you are helping me. mooooosaaaaahh . ..mooooossaaaaahh . . .

fritz, joan, hope, latanafrancia. . .ideas? you bloody know how life can be cruel at times. how to make it bearable are friends like you. you guys never say anything, you never do anything. you watch, you read, yet you know the truth. yup, truth hurts, even for those people who manufacture them.

keep on reading my friends and my not so friends. make me some money!


wabsie, you are the bestest.

ps. my other half is laughing so hard she can't stand up straight. shallow . . .shallow . . . this is a waste of our time. our precious time.

read more. be curious. fill us with your hatred. you are making us stronger. salamat.
(btw, when were you a part of us?, hmmn. . . another lie. down it goes to the drain . . .)

lie, lier, lie(est?).

(shaking head)

gotta go, tummy's grumbling. full of air laughing. wasted 10 mins. darn.

watch one lie, learn to lie, teach one to lie. liars!

No comments: