Sunday, November 16, 2008

eXPoSiNG SCaLP SCaNDaL

out of nothing.
i just decided to shave the bush on top of my head i call hair.
no bets.
no influences.
going retro i s'pose.
too cold. december coming. i need protection. wind is chilly. noontime sun is so hot.
lucky i cut after Bali. or else my scalp will get sunburnt and brain fried.

it's sunday and im still working. left my wife soundly asleep and im so jealous coz even my dog is soundly asleep. except for the fat cat in the kitchen who asked for his breakfast showed sympathy for the lone person who just woke up to do his shift. i appreciate what you have done ozzy. (i still think you are ungrateful).

i don't know how to get through today. i know my saliva will turn sour for not talking. maybe ill talk to myself.

i love you wabs. im sorry i have to work . . . . huragok for me willya?!?

watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: