Sunday, November 16, 2008

LoNGeViTY . .

this is not what filipinos are known for. may it be in age, patience, nor at work. they do get bored easily and jump from one work to another.they don't live as old as the chinese either. and, for me as an example, has a very thin skin. onion skinned SOB who can get angry at a wink.

well, i thought the day would end up miserable. lots of things to keep me awake. yet again, the phone lines inside the lab had problems. making half of my shift reading newspapers and yawning. i even watched half a movie.

i didn't realize that my partner has been working in a lab for 30 years now. no this is not a typing error. i really intended to write the number 30! she has been working since 1978! goodness gracious mehh!!! thats the year i was born!!!!!!!! nice thing coz she was talking about the procedures she has been doing like manual methods and stuff that i can relate. i was one unfortunate soul to be attached in a hospital that is so poor that what we were doing, singapore was doing it 30 years ago. thats how backward our medicine in my hometown. and for me to realize this overturns what i can see for myself. i was blessed to have experienced the poor, manual method and the modern wonders of laboratory medicine. geeezzz.

90 mins more to go . . better buckle up and read those damn fridge temperatures or else the lau da tai tai will throw lightning and growl thunder at me . . .(peace lola)


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: