Sunday, December 28, 2008

WHY ToDaY iS CaLLeD PReSeNT

its one of those corniest sayings of all times . . "yesterday was history, tomorrow's a mystery, that's why today is called a present". nothing is an accident. all was written before hand and is waiting to happen. in short, it called fate.

all these while ive been grumbling about what presents im going to receive this christmas and was so overly concerned to be materialistic even. neglecting the most precious of all that i have received this christmas. yes, one present. a present nobody else can have but only me. a jewel that heaven has given to me. my loving wife.

i apologise if i do disregard the fact that you were always there for me. even through times where i don't know who i am anymore. you are the nail than keeps me on the ground. your are the needle that pokes me so that i won't go bloated. i dont need to say more coz it will be endless. an endless gratitude that is.

people's natural reaction or if i may call it evil reaction is that when the tree is fruitful, they throw stones at it. yes, there are certain people around us that might invent stories or just plain manipulate the truth for their own selfish gains yet i do tell them now and will always tell them. go on and try your luck. fruits or without fruits, our roots are entwined until we are one and will stay as one forever.

to those people who know us better, we do appreciate your honesty, not to us, but to yourselves who is righteous enough to believe what your eyes dont see and things you hear without your ears. you dont call people who believe in the wind hypocrites right? you feel the wind though you cant see it. to you guy, my gratitude.

to you wabsie, in times when i do get out of control, you have every right to put me in my proper place. your hand fits mine every time i hold it. our thoughts makes me laugh at its slightest hint of a joke. through vanity and simplicity, i would never thought of having a life more fulfilling than sharing and loving you.

have a good night my love.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: