Sunday, December 7, 2008

HeRoeS

there are only a handful of Filipinos i consider my heroes ar at least, people who i really look up to. no question one of them is my father. another one you could say is mr bob ong. yet there is one person that really intrigued me for over 5 years now. ive been following and there has been nods and headshakes in between. yep. the guys name is emmanuel. manny pacquiao. the pacman. the mexicutioner. the number one pound-for-pound boxer in the world today. and he is facing yet another challenge.

i remembered shaking one of my wife's aunt's house. watching that 2 fight between him and erik morales made me forget where i was. i think i was him throwing punches to this resilient opponentand made him drop to his knees. i even bought that fight night round 3 game in my xbox just to play him over and over again.

a lot of people say that this fight would be a circus and a suicide attempt to smear his remarkable achievement. i dont think so. i do think that this will be talked about for the next 20 years or more. this will go down the history that it is the biggest upset of all time. 3rd round knockout for manny pacquiao!!!

me and my cursed mouth. (watch out oscar!)
watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: