Thursday, October 30, 2008

GReG HouSe

it has been a while now. i mean me being hooked up with this series "house". at first, with all thine honesty, when i was still watching grey's anatomy, i thought this was a dull, corny type of a series centered to one miserable cripple. funny coz i do see myself as one hell of a miserable guy myself. more like greg.

"the great thing about you is you always think you are right, and its frustrating coz most of the time you are right. . . "

jeez. i got hit in the jaw. watching it in my omnia in a train full of sleepy people gave me enough time to laugh. not at what im watching but i laughed at myself. yep. myself. the miserably arrogant and conceited SOB of singapore. i know lots of people agree with this theory (or reality). i am even one of them.

anyways, bitchin' and cursin' aside, or wait, i do wanna curse and bitch and slap people at work for being asses. mooooosaaahhh .. . .moooosaaahhhh . .. . grrrrrr. iknow, i know, its not nice to be not nice coz if you are not nice you will have no presents from santa. santa is gay.

up yours, if you are reading this.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: