Friday, September 12, 2008

BaD KiTTY

nice day today . . no work . . .just play . .. and some anger management exam . . woke up late today and had a meeting with my pets at home . .. nice to see those 2 canines being obedient and to my surprise, found the ungrateful cat making our dining table his own oversized sofa . .chased him away . .lucky his master is not at home to defend him . . . picked him up and put him up on my kitchen table and we talked . . man to ungrateful cat . . . told him we love him though he was a thug before . . a gangster . . . maybe a gay gangster since he has no testicles . .( anybody watched the series, O.C. ? he's kinda like ryan . . .an adopted boy who has been in lotsa troubles) anyways, i thought i really got into him . . he was purring with me, rubbing his belly to my hairy legs (so gay right?) and i cooked my lunch . i even fed him with his friskies . .
ate my lunch and i saw my canines wasted the garage so i had to pick up the litter unconciously left the door ajar! . ..to my surprise, like an opportunistic cat that he is, like all cats i know (sorry catherine) he sprung out and went to the neighbor's driveway . . fast foreward 1 hour after . . .after all the wooing, the calling, the nicest names i could think of, NOTHING. despite of the CISCO security system my neighbors have, i brave myself and climbed the fence and picked up the naughty feline and got his reward. a nice spanking. sorry wabs. its not me. its my other personality a.k.a. the hulk.

ungrateful cat.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: