Thursday, May 22, 2008

JiNXeD

i have a trivia. what does a laparotomy, craniotomy with an incision of the right occipital tumor and a bleeding GIT have in common? answer: a busy night with the temptation of calling your pager.i was working for a mere couple of hours only and i feel totally spent. im so tired right now. its already 1 am and this is now and only now i can sit down and rest my legs. (i think my calves are cursing me for the last hour oredi). anyways, im happy im alive and its all been taken care of. rest in peace mr unknown male chinese. you wasted my efforts. (please dont haunt me, i dont know any mandarin).

well, i got nothing much to say. that is because i bitch so much these days and my blog has nothing inside but what i bitch about and i promised not to bitch coz bitching causes you bad karma and bitches are for girls only! there are no guy bitches. unless the guy wears a skirt or cuts his testicles off! my gosh, maybe im gay after all!

though i heard from a friend that someone cursed and used some foul words in bts today. thats juicy enough. the person who told me left me hanging though. she'll receive bad karma for doing that. and for the "tall one", i wish you will be successful on the 30th. may you find the right words, advice, encouragement, axe, hammer, nuclear warhead er (getting carried away) to finish what you intend to do. remember your 1 week free lunch much more your treat if you fail us. (personally, im building a statue for you if you will succeed, will put it near tan tock sengs bust in the museum).

%$#@!*&%! <----- im cursing this night. and for all busy nights. watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: