Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2YeaRS???

i was completely free today . . .since 0100 hrs till 0500 hours, i could do anything except work. no specimens. no calls. its about time i think that they paid back(mumbling here) . .anyways, it gave me time to finish a slideshow for my wife . . its always nice to browse thru old pics . . especially those really close to your heart, if not, embedded in your heart. 2 years running . . tsk tsk tsk . . this coming january 15 marks the day i married my best friend . . that was a blast! . .a lot of things happen . . tsunamis, earthquakes, er, hehehe, lab u borj!. . its just that in a weird, funny kinda way i feel like its a dream. i could close my eyes and see my wife was my classmate and my best mate and we wouldn't have the slightest suspicion or the impossibility of the occurence (wah lau! beli gud engrish ah beng!) that we would end up getting hitched . . anyways, just like the day, that special day. i would still look at you with the same set of eyes. i love you christine. advance happy 2nd anniversary wabsie.

No comments: