Thursday, August 28, 2008

FiVe aND CouNTiNG

0230 hrs and my stomach is grumbling. feels like im grinding my own fat just to survive. i keep on thinking about hot soups and noodles i close my eyes i could almost taste it. ewww, saliva just dripped.

i just finished my online examination. bah, sickle cell disease. my rbc's sickled after the exam. lolz. my whole body nearly sickled.

im happy to receive mother hen's note in my drawer saying my photography/lighting course is a go go. i have to bring my cam and got to learn proper lighting the whole day and the hospital is paying for it! hmmn . .

students coming in next month. have to lubricate thine larynx and esophagus for it will be dreadful. how many times do i need to confess that if there are only a few jobs left in the world, teaching and sales are the very last ones i choose. dammit.

goodnight.
watch one. learn one. teach one.

1 comment:

the spool artist said...

photography and lighting course??

cool! does that mean your blog is finally gonna have pics?

hehehe...