Friday, July 18, 2008

HoMe...

finally it came. been waiting for so long. tonight ill be in a plane heading home. 10 days of plain sleep-eat-sleep routines that i hope will re energize my body. too bad my wife is not with me. sad.
im off at 0040 hours tonight while most homo sapiens are drooling in their sleep. going home via metro manila where my younger vietcong brother will meet me and send me to the domestic airport. he is the lousiest, mama's boy ive ever known and i love very much. my best man and come to think of it, God-willing, is going to be a lawyer in about 2 months time. i'd still debate with him though. till i die maybe.
i miss my mom. i miss my dad. i miss filipino tv shows like basketball and other programs from other channels. i miss batchoy. i miss sm city mall. i miss the jeepney. i miss the pandesal in the mornings, the mais in the afternoons.

so guys, please bear with the peace and quiet in the bank without me. i know im not the heart of the group. not the soul. no no, especially not the life. im just a funny bone or a pebble inside your shoes making your lives less desirable. jealous? jealous? jealous? ill be sitting and drinking juices for 10 days and all of you battle it out with stupid nurses, unreasonable ctm people and depleted stocks. bwahahahahaha . . . remind me to be slapped when i come back okies?

"'coz im leaving on a jet plane, i dont know when i'll be back again...."



wish you were with me, borj. i love thee.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

1 comment:

the spool artist said...

i miss laswa and monggo with ubad! hahaha, enjoy your Iloilo homecoming, bansoy!