Saturday, March 29, 2008

7107 iSLaNDS

this is how my day went . . slept until 12 noon . . . cooked lunch for my house mates with my left hand (btw, my right pinkie is still injured) . . watched tv until 2 pm . . played my psp till my wife came home . . watched her sleep for an hour . .bathed and prepared to make a big hole to my pocket coz wifey has to go to the body shop sale . . so happy to see that the line was sooooooooo long and so crowded so she decided to back out and do window shop instead . .wahoooo . . so we went to marina square and looked for shoes . . its this time of the year when impulse gets on my wife and she just had to buy new shoes . .sexy shoes rather for her skinny jeans . . we saw lots of sexy shoes . . then off we went to the only filipino restaurant in the cbd area where the service was the slowest ever . . and this is what we got!!

"relyenong manok" (its like chicken cordon bleu), "binagoongang lechon kawali" (crispy pork with shrimp paste, and "halo-halo" (super supreme ice kachang, just look at the ingridients on the pic) . . .im stuffed! im sleepy and im working night shift. and i have to see voldy today. what a bummer.
watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: