Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SeReNDiPiTY . . .

Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.

thats what it feels like being with this bunch of caring, loving, thoughtful, evil individuals im working with. sometimes it makes you wonder whether fate is really your own doing or made by a divine being overseeing things happening around us.


after i left alexandra hospital, i felt kinda sad coz the bunch i was working with for 2 years made me feel at home. though the management sux plus i dunno where i was headed, my colleagues treated me as a family member. respected my opinions and made me belong. unfortunately some "people" made me feel scared coz they are supposed to be guiding me to the right path of success yet they fell way way short of my expectations. instead, inevitably, i have to move on.

last week was something i never expected. more so yesterday's dinner. noticing im the only pinoy in the table, gave my heart a warm, proud feeling. aside from the evil cat, i do think honestly that they have grown dear to me and i am to them. hats off to you guys for a new home. somehow i get bullied, beaten up or just plain boring days with all of you makes me happy. never mind those we "marked" as incompetent, i still do love them. without them, we will have one less topic. hahaha.
mushy mushy mushy . . .im so gay tonight. yaiks.

No comments: