Thursday, February 14, 2008

HaPiBLeNTyNeS!


did you know that the origins of valentine's day or st. valentine's day isnt romantic at all? heheheh . .not to spoil anything nor declaring myself unromantic but just for facts, it marks a day where one christian martyr died . . .
anyways, i dunno if its bad or good fortune that my wife is sick today . . meaning, i was not alone in the haus. tell me if this is romantic or not? we spent the day in a clinic trying to get her an mc, ate in a very limited selection hawker center, bought 3 kg of bananas that will ripen in 2 days time. went home and watched a gameshow, played football while she slept etc etc . . .
bottom line, i love my best friend. would spend this day with no other. lab u borj. i would love to spend all of my valentine's day with you more.

No comments: