Sunday, April 12, 2009

aCHy BReaKY HeaD . .

night shift again.
with a throbbing headache this time.
can barely concentrate on what i do without squinting with pain.
feels like someone using a chisel and carve something out of my untidy haircut.

went johore yesterday.
walked until my ankle hurts.
bought some shirts.
wifey got rebonded.
nice hair. i like it so much i want one too.
so so tired but liverpool won again.
forgotten that chelsea match.

pigs are giving me a hard time sleeping.
i dunno if they are nocturnal but so so active at night.
have to buy a water bottle for them that is not so loud . .
they do like their new house, kudos to bansoy.

busy night it seems.
done a lot of specs and only 2 hours has passed.
halfway through my coffee.
a can of coke still awaits.
next on que is a ham and cheese crepe.
then another copi in the wee hours of the morning . .
miss my bed.
date my wife tomorrow afternoon.
and work again on tuesday.
life is like that. make the most of it.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: