Thursday, March 26, 2009

MY STReNGTH

i know ive been mean. people do get stressed out. and this is my way out. i write. if only i could avoid confrontations. yet, i never regret things i did coz i do feel that way when i said it.
problems do come and they go. fixing problems doesnt mean you have to get rid of things you dont like. it comes for sure, always.
slept like a baby today. closed my eyes at 1030 am and it didnt open not until i heard my alarm sound at 4pm. before getting up i was thinking . .does my anger really get the better of me? if im pissed, do i really get out of control? if it is, as my wife always remind me, im glad she's there. my comfort, my solace. it is tough, but i did have the choice and i chose to let go of that anger instead of always controlling it. i have given up so much lately and it is my choice.
anyways, together we will find answers to this illness of mine. i do love my job. i am passionate about it. maybe sometimes its too much that it gets through my emotions. nothing in this world could describe how grateful i am to have a wife so understanding and loving as you do to me borj.

i love you mostest.


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: