Monday, January 26, 2009

LuNaR NeW YeaR LoVe

working again full day for the second day straight . . .12 hour boringest shifts . . not until some stupid driver crash his car, only then we can get some excitement . .. hohumn . . .

anyways, i was smilin this morning when i was about to shower . . i was having my early morning coffee and opened the backdoor for my cat was restlessly rubbing his fat tummy to me . . i think he has no choice but to come to me since his mum is happily snoring still in the bed . . . i walked out of the backdoor and sat outside at our neighbors chair to feel the early morning cold breeze . . i thought it was peaceful . . .then suddenly out of nowhere i saw this young teenage white cat my wife has been pimping for our ozzy slowly approach my fat ungrateful cat. as i observe, i saw a paw, gently reaching out just to touch the outstretched paw of this cute white cat . . .and i smiled. i was happy for ozzy and for the experience this morning.

well, me working and all of you are sleeping. may you all grow fat!!!!!


watch one. learn one. teach one.

No comments: